Posted by: Friction | 2012/10/01

Spot on penis from friction

Hi Doc. I have had a small red patch on my penis head for about a year now. It came about after some friction to the penis it seems. Sometimes is fades away slightly but after sex and masturbation it just aggravates it again. Is there anything I can use to help reduce/get rid of it? A cream or oil perhaps?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you might have candida infection of the penis head. The discolouration can merely be due to previous trauma. I do not suggest that you apply any creams or ointment to lighten the discolouration, as the skin on the foreskin is very sensitive and you might aggrevate it.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.