Question
Posted by: Zee | 2005/01/10

Sporting before periods

My periods are confusing me, last month December i had my periods around the 8th of December 2004, this month my period started on the 1st of January, i noticed blood just after making love with my fiance, it stopped just after taking a bath. to be more precise i spotted 3 days before my normal flow. this is really confusing me i can't even tell when my ovulation date is this month.

I've been ttc for the past 13 months to no success, so things like these are really making me loose hope.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist. The irregular periods may mean that you are not ovulating.

1
Posted by: Zee | 2005/01/10

I almost forgot, my periods pain always start a week in advance, before my actual periods, and they are very painful, i also bleed a lot.

Reply to Zee