Question
Posted by: watchburn | 2007/08/09

sport,exerse and weight loss

Hi Doc i would like to get info on aerobics impvements as i am an instructor and my clients need to loose wight quikly i'm a sport scientist i'm awear of the enegry ballance but it's does no convince them

Hi Watchburn

I'm not 100% sure I follow your needs here - do you need to attend a course on the technical aspects of aerobics training (ie. instruction), or are we talking the principles of losing weight. I'm assuming it's weight loss? Also, when you say your clients are not convinced, do you mean they don't believe that to lose weight, they have to burn more energy than they take in? I hate to ask, but could you clarify these points? I don't understand the question...