Posted by: S | 2004/10/05

Sport bra for big bust

I know this question has been asked before: Where can a big-busted woman get a supportive sports bra? I saw that u referred to a Berlei B502. Any idea where I can get hold of this and what the cost is?

My physio says i should wear a racerback bra, but i havent seen any with separatd cups. Can anyone out there help? I really need support as I do a lot of running and aerobics.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFitnessDoc

Hi S

I confess to not really knowing about the specifics, and so I can only agree with Roz with her advice. It is important to understand the importance and I know that the price can be offputting, but I hope that you can consider it a very important once off investment and buy it with peace of mind.

Good luck

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Roz | 2004/10/07

Hi S

I have quite a big bust myself (34 G - I am not kidding!) amd the best bra I have found is the Rosa Faia Active. Pandora Bra Studio sells them and they have been voted the best sports bra by big busted women in South Africa. They are a bot pricey (about R500) but believe me, it is wort every cent. I have a freindwho even does horse riding with hers!

If you need any more info feel free to contact me.

Reply to Roz

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.