Question
Posted by: S | 2004/10/05

Sport bra for big bust

I know this question has been asked before: Where can a big-busted woman get a supportive sports bra? I saw that u referred to a Berlei B502. Any idea where I can get hold of this and what the cost is?

My physio says i should wear a racerback bra, but i havent seen any with separatd cups. Can anyone out there help? I really need support as I do a lot of running and aerobics.

Hi S

I confess to not really knowing about the specifics, and so I can only agree with Roz with her advice. It is important to understand the importance and I know that the price can be offputting, but I hope that you can consider it a very important once off investment and buy it with peace of mind.

1
Posted by: Roz | 2004/10/07

Hi S

I have quite a big bust myself (34 G - I am not kidding!) amd the best bra I have found is the Rosa Faia Active. Pandora Bra Studio sells them and they have been voted the best sports bra by big busted women in South Africa. They are a bot pricey (about R500) but believe me, it is wort every cent. I have a freindwho even does horse riding with hers!

If you need any more info feel free to contact me.

Reply to Roz