Question
Posted by: lolo | 2006/10/31

sporanox

this is my last hope, i am a chronic thrush sufforor, i used every pil in the market except for this one my friend advised me on its called sparanox, how good is it, im really suffering, everday its the same thing this discormfort and sometimes burning and itchy feeling.

i want to make an appointment with the other dr and i want him to give me this pil.

thank you

It is very effective. Also have a look at the Top 5 questions.

2
Posted by: Nikita | 2006/10/31

Hi Lolo.

I also suffered from the itching and burning thing for some time. Than i made an appointement with my Gynae and he put me and my man on Diflucan anti-biotics. Both of you must get treated. And he gave me Canestan cream to use as well. He also changed my contraceptive to Ginette 35, and told me not to use Tampons anymore. Now i have to use normal senitary towels and it must not be fragranced. Your partner can be the one infecting you all the time without him having the symptoms, just like Lou said.

I went to the Gynae a week ago, and my problem is sorted out.

Make an appointment with your Gynae, he/she is the only person that can help you with this problem.

You might even have something growing on you ovaries or your womb. So go get a scan.

Hope you get better soon

Reply to Nikita
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/31

Sporanox is very good for stubborn thrush, but you need to find out why you are suffering repeatedly, it could be that your partner keeps re-infecting you. Your partner must be treated for thrush too, even if he has absolutely no symptoms, and you must not have sex whilst you are being treated.

Reply to Lou