Question
Posted by: flower | 2007/04/10

spleen question

me again, ok we got the test results back, my dogs blood count is up, so that is a good sign, we will only get the results from the spleen on friday so we have to wait until then, but you said my dog will be more vulnerable to disease ect, so my question is, is there anything on the market i can give him on a daily basis to build up his immune system, any vitamin, anything to help him cope.

Feeding him one of the premium dog foods will supply all the nutirents he will need. There are a few immune mediators available but some are only of use in certain circumstances. Keeping tick burdens low will aslo help. How old did you say the dog is?