Question
Posted by: Ti-Amo | 2007/05/14

SPIT AGAINST THE WIND...

On Saturday I found an unknown cellphone number.I then dialed it. It was my girlfriend’s ex. I the confronted her about it. she said to me the guy called her just once early in April and that was it. After a while she told me the whole story that in fact, she is the one who decided to call this guy. She said the reason she was calling this guy was because they had past unresolved issues.

I was really shocked to find out that she was communicating with this guy. How could she really do this to me. When I found her she was jobless and things were not going well for her. I spent my time, money and effort looking for a job for her. And now that she is up on feet she starts doing all these things to me. I tried my best to be good to her and to buy her designer labels. It seems to me that all I’ve been all along was To Spit against the wind.

This world is so cruel. I’ve learnt that no matter how good you can be to a person. They will let you down nevertheless.

I tried my best to make her happy. I trusted her with all my heart.

My ex did the same thing to me and I left her. And it happens again. I told her very well what my ex did to me. she promised me that she’s not the type.

I’m a Good Guy, God knows

If he is truly her EX, she should simply forget about any old unresolved issues between them --- there's no point in trying to deal with them at all. That's a feeble excuse. But draw the right conclusions --- maybe she is a nasty young woman who cynically used you to better herself, but that doesn't mean that anyone let alone everyone you try to help will behave in this way. Move on, you can meet the sort of person you deserve to be with, even if this girl isn't the one

3
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/14

Um, it's ,,,,, not ,,,, . Please do your homework. Then whooz off, you idiot.

Reply to C.
Posted by: Whooz | 2007/05/14

Ag sies man C. Don't you have any compassion for other people's problems. If CS doesn't want to reply, he'll do his normal ,,,, you out of a job and looking for one

Reply to Whooz
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/14

CS, how's the Agony Aunt recruitment coming? It will really help alot if you have a relationship "manager" in H24's service.
Must I start a petition?

Reply to C.