Question
Posted by: Louise | 2004/10/26

Spinning program

I have a home exercise bike. I am about 10kg over weight. Could you recommend a good spinning/cycling program that I can follow to help me loose those kg's?

Hi Louise

I would suggest you check out the following site:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Getting_started/16-474-488,24069.asp

Here you will see a number of options for training programmes. My advice would be to choose the Shape up for Summer programme (the first or second one) and then go for that. You will be able to choose a cycling/spinning programme, and then just transpose this programme onto your spinning programme.