Question
Posted by: LIZELLE | 2008/01/30

spinning classes - BOKSBURG, GAUTENG

I want to start with spinning classes, but cannot find a place in Boksburg to gor to. I do not want to go to a gym, like Virgin Active, just want to go to a spinning studio. (I also have cancer and are currently busy with chemo. Will it be in order for me still to sart with spinning?). I really need someone who can assist me with a number for a spinning studio.

Thank you,
Lizelle Nel.

Hi Lizelle

I'm afraid that is not my neck of the woods, I don't know the area at all, so I can't help with specific classes - you might look up CycleLab and see if they have anything in the area - they offer the classes in a studio. You'd think that at the very least, they'd be able to point you in the right direction - I know there is a big one in Fourways, and they may have branches around the area of Joburg as well.

So that is probably your best bet.

As for your situation, it's really important that you consult with a doctor who is treating you. This is hardly the time to try to get fit, though I applaud your intention to train. I think it is a good thing, but you must be very, very careful that you don't overdo it and end up affecting your system more. So work step by step with your own doctor on that one!

1
Posted by: LIZELLE | 2008/01/31

Thank you very, I will look into CycleLab. I will also consult my docter first. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.

Lizelle

Reply to LIZELLE