Question
Posted by: EKKE | 2007/03/18

SPINNING

Hi where can I get a program for spinning at home eg a dvd or book etc. I want to loose weight. I have already lost 35kg but struggling to loose the last 10kg even struggling with my diet. Do you think I must just do cardio until I lost the 10kg or must I start with weights? Thanks

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi EKKE

Well done!!! You have done fantastic! I know the last stretch is often the most difficult. I have spotted interesting exercise DVDs at Sportsman’s Warehouse – phone the up and check if they have a spinning version or alternatively try Kalahari.com they have a huge selection of DVDs and books. I do think you should start to include weights at this point, but keep the cardio going. Increased muscle size supports increased metabolic activity which will certainly help to increase your fat burning ability.
Good luck! Stay focused on what you have to do daily to achieve the end result. Monitor yourself on paper – you will be amazed how that keeps you on track. Download the Body for Life tracking sheets from the international website as your templates for weight training as well as cardio training.
Let me know how you are doing.

Take care
Vanessa