Question
Posted by: ekke | 2007/03/16

spinning

Hi where can I get a program for spinning at home eg a dvd or book etc. I want to loose weight. I have already lost 35kg but struggling to loose the last 10kg even struggling with my diet. Do you think I must just do cardio until I lost the 10kg or must I start with weights? Thanks

The only place I can suggest is at a SportsMans warehouse or Game store. I haven't seen too much of these DVD's, but I have seen them at these stores.

As for your weight loss question, I'm curious about how you have managed to lose so much up to this point - was it through cardio training? Because if it wasn't, then I do think that you should try it out and spinning is a good place to start. If you have been doing cardio, and eating well, then these last 10 kg are going to be challenging, and it's impossible for me to say what you should do without knowing a little more. From your question, however, it does sound as though you are only going to be starting out with cardio, and that means you should see some good success so I'd stick with that.

1
Posted by: ekke | 2007/03/18

Thanks for the response. I am on Dr Cohens diet and yes I did spinning and cardio while on the program.

Reply to ekke