Question
Posted by: biscuit | 2004/10/12

spinning

i have a spinning bike-but don't know where to begin. i just want to build muscle in my legs so i can pick up some weight and tone my body.
thanks

Hi Biscuit

My advice would be to check out the Fitness page of the Health 24 site, and then click on "Programmes". This will take you to a page where you can see a number of different programmes, and for spinning my advice would be to take the "Get Sporty" programmes, and then choose the cycling programme. It's difficult to know if this programme will be suitable to you, not knowing where you are fitness wise, but this is a decent all round programme that I'm sure will be suitable to you on some level.