Question
Posted by: Hoeluwershinor | 2007/03/23

SPINE

Hi the great expert,pls am having a stretch at my upper spine and i don't know the cause.Can you please help me through.Although this stretch is sometimes painful.It affected me just 15cm away from the skull.it sounds as if i were the sound that comes out when a finger is press with the other in other to give a sound.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Hoeluwershinor,

Without carrying out an examination, I am unable to give you an exact diagnosis. However, I would suggest that you consult an Osteopath, Physiotherapist or chiropractor for a full assessment, diagnosis and treatment.

Best wishes,

Dr. Gary Riley