Question
Posted by: sparks | 2004/02/03

spinal cord pains

i got shot 6 yrs ago..i lost the use of my legs[paraplegic]now of late im getting pains on both my legs..the most affected one was my left foot...ever since i ve been having this terrible pains i can be able to move my both legs...do u think that if i go for a physiotherapist that might help me to easy pains,cause i have'nt been training at all...

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Sparks

It sounds as though you have done less damage than originally thought and you body is trying to wake up, the pain may be similar to sleeping on your arm and when you re-position things start to wake up and it hurts like hell. If you go to a physio only start gently as it sounds as though your body has its own healing plans.
Good Luck
Douglas