Question
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/03/14

Spiderman

Hey dude, where are you, have been worried about all day yesterday and to even more so today cause you havent said anything. please let us know you havent done something silly to yourself.
Dyl

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Dyl and thanks for posting - once again I'm impressed at the levels of caring and support that are expressed on our forum.

I have seen Spiderman and he's doing great.

3
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/16

>blush< Geeee thanks Rade ;)

xxx

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/15

You know Spiderman... I have said this before. I recognize so much of myself in you. When I said you did not love him but just wanted the acceptance and not being lonely, I meant it.
*hugs* mate. Theres a lot of us that care about you.

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/15

Hiya!

aaah! sooo sweet! thanks so much for being so worried about me.

I'm alright.....me and my boyfriend talked things out and it looks like we back together again.

My theropy session yesterday helped alot.
in the session we came to understanding that i'm not in love with him. i 1. Just dont want to be lonely and 2. i want to have that love...which i never really got in my childhood years.

Now i know...i'm not suppose to love someone just not to feel lonely...but until i have made more friends and start loving myself more i guess i will have to 'act' being in love....i have a little feelings for him...its not all acting.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR EVERYONE THAT GAVE ME ADVICE!... i'll keep you guys posted! ;)

Reply to Spiderman