Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2004/01/19

Spider Veins Continuous

Hi Doc.
Thanks for getting back to me about the Spider Vein issue. You said you could give me a contact in Pretoria if I lived in and around it which I do, I'm in Jburg. Please if you can, this would be great. What would you recommend by the way, the injection or the laser treatment. I've heard stories of the veins sometimes looking worse after these treatments?? So not sure whether I must just deal with them or taking the plunge!!

Pixie, it all depends on the severity of the spider veins. Mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll forward you the details. Good luck.