Question
Posted by: bob | 2007/12/03

spider bite

hi about a week ago i got bitten by i think a yellow sac spider , the area inflamed and the pain went in my arm. the bite spot has healed but now the pain up my arm is still there, i was on an antibiotic and pregnisone but paid or burning still there. not sure what to do, what is the time frame for healing.

Hi Bob
this may be due to nerve irritation or to inflamed lymph glands - try using an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren or Brufen if you are not allergic to anything? It can take up to a month to heal completely.