Posted by: TC | 2004/10/14


My partner and i have been struggling to have a baby for two years and until she decided to go to her gynae and he found out that she's got her problems with her tubes, she went for an op an dthe problem was sorted out. The gynae advised that she must go on fertility treatment ,which she did, now they want us to do insemination. The problem is that we could not get any sperms to submit to the lab, i could not come. Is there a problem?? The gynae told my wife that we sould try again tomorow morning and if i still experience the problem ,he'll refer me to a Urologist. Pls advise, we desperately needa a baby.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

TC, were you unable to produce a sample of don’t you ever ejaculate? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.