Question
Posted by: TC | 2004/10/14

SPERMS

My partner and i have been struggling to have a baby for two years and until she decided to go to her gynae and he found out that she's got her problems with her tubes, she went for an op an dthe problem was sorted out. The gynae advised that she must go on fertility treatment ,which she did, now they want us to do insemination. The problem is that we could not get any sperms to submit to the lab, i could not come. Is there a problem?? The gynae told my wife that we sould try again tomorow morning and if i still experience the problem ,he'll refer me to a Urologist. Pls advise, we desperately needa a baby.

TC, were you unable to produce a sample of don’t you ever ejaculate? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.