Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2005/11/30

Spermicides

I have been using Delfen in conjunction with a diaphragm for some time now. It has apparently no longer available. Can you suggest an alternative spermicide which is readily available?

Rust is right.

Best wiwshes

1
Posted by: rust | 2005/12/01

I used Delfin for years now. It was an excellent lubricant. Ky Jelly irrates me. It seems that all spermicides are taking off the market mainly because some people used this as only contraceptive without using condoms or diafragm. I tried different lubricants like astroglide (to watery). Go girl etc (not the same effect as Delfin). The pharmaceutical mpy should have warned us so that we could have bought in advance.

Because I cannot take double precautions, I decided to have the Mirena inserted

Reply to rust