Question
Posted by: Sbo | 2004/03/03

Sperm Wash

My husband is HIV positive and we are seriously considering having a child .I recently had people talking about sperm washing and I would like to find out more.What are the risks? Is it really possible to have it, and at what cost?

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

Yes you can have it done. You can contact Prof. Kruger at the Vincent Palotti Hospital at the infertility unit. for more details.

1
Posted by: Tick tick | 2004/07/21

I live in Joburg and are lookink for a Dr or clinic which does sperm washing. My husband is HIV positive and I am negative and would like to have a baby. Please help.

Reply to Tick tick