Question
Posted by: cutey | 2006/03/31

sperm lotion??

i am involved with a man,,we are noy having sex,,,,,hes an experienced amn unlike me whose never had sex.

we discussed alot of stuff,,including oral sex,,which having come from a conservative background,,freaked me at first!!i couldnt believe that people actually do stuff like that,,anyway.
we got tested for aids together and were negative,,since then we have played with eachother and had oral sex-which i love!!

Now the issue is this,,as time goes on,,hes asking for more,,and i think its wierd stuff,,or am i just in the dark.
He would like to come on my face,,and have the cum all over my lips and cheeks,,,,
he would also like to cum between my breasts and wants me to rub it in. ?????is this normal..

Please help!

Sounds like he's watched a lot of porn in his life, hence the real hard core fantasies. It takes to to tango - put some on his face too, and see if he likes it on his lips and cheeks. Nothing that sopa and water can';t wash off, so I suppose it's all a matter of tasts.

E Mc

3
Posted by: Buda | 2006/03/31

Hi Cutey
Some women just don't like the taste of cum You need to become used of cum. otherwise it will put you off for life. First take it easy and slow. Do not make him do things you are not use to. Ask him to play with your clitorios with his tongue and see if he likes to do it, Then slowly try and lick and play with his peniswith your tongue and see if you like it and trry and taste his cum if you do not like it then tell him so and stop diong it

Reply to Buda
Posted by: Kate | 2006/03/31

Its a good feeling, try it.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Old Pete | 2006/03/31

Remember when oral seemed weird to you, but now you like it? Well it's the same sort of thing ... a rule here is that nothing is abnormal if you both enjoy it. btw - it's quite normal for a guy to want to shoot his hose all over the place ... it's a guy thing !! Rent a porn movie and get some tips - sounds like you have the potential to be a great lover !

Reply to Old Pete