Question
Posted by: Casper | 2005/11/23

Sperm Donor

Good Day,

In order to have AI or IUI done, we need a sperm donor. What is the cost involved?

Dear Casper

The approximate costs of sperm is R 350.00 per straw. For a single IUI you may require 2 straws. Further costs for the insemination, depending on the ovulation induction protocol could cost an extra R 450- R 1000. Most centres would conduct two IUI per cycle ; ie two days in a row.

2
Posted by: Nicky | 2005/11/29

Casper

In the same position. Contact the Cryobank in Parktown,
mr Loubsher Tel: 011 4842695 or 0826510819
They can fax u a list of all particulars of the sperm donor u choose etc
send me mail if u need info, it is not as simple as it seems we have been trying for 2 years and nothing. Nicolev at datanet dot co dot za

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Casper | 2005/11/25

Thank you. Is there anyone that you can recommend that we see in the Gauteng (JHB) area? We are a gay couple and I would not want to see someone who will judge us and perhaps not be willing to assist...

Reply to Casper