Question
Posted by: des | 2007/06/20

sperm count and early ejaculation

Can early ejaculation affect the sperm count? My husband comes very early,in less than 2 minutes.We are trying for ababy,can this contribute to not u8s conceiving? PLEASE HELP.I'm actually hopeless.

Dear Des

Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation does not relate to sperm or semen quality parameters. However, it is important that when a sperm analysis is planned it is imperative that all the ejaculate, especially the first few drops of ejaculate, be collected. This is important since the maximum sperm concentration is in the first few drops of ejaculate.

2
Posted by: JHB | 2007/06/25

On this topic, how big a effect has smoking and more specific smoking methol sigarettes for the production of sperm?

Reply to JHB
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/21

As long as he ejaculates inside you then there shouldnt be a problem.

Reply to Dee