Question
Posted by: Sipho | 2006/10/25

Sperm Count

Good day,
I need to go for a sperm count. Me and my wife are trying to make a baby, but its taking very long.
Can I go the panorama hospital to get this done.

Please don't spam this thread.

You need to go to Pathology laboratory and you need to be send by a doctor because the results need to be given to a doctor that can then explain it too you.

Maybe call Panorama hospital and check if they have a laboratory

Good Luck

Dr E McIntosh

2
Posted by: Sipho | 2006/10/25

Thanks for the replies, I will contact the Pathology laboratory.

Reply to Sipho
Posted by: Sir Sex-A-Lot | 2006/10/25

yes you can, phone the main desk they will be able to redirect you to the right person there to make an appointment, they have many doctors that work private from the panorama

Reply to Sir Sex-A-Lot