Posted by: Sipho | 2006/10/25

Sperm Count

Good day,
I need to go for a sperm count. Me and my wife are trying to make a baby, but its taking very long.
Can I go the panorama hospital to get this done.

Please don't spam this thread.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

You need to go to Pathology laboratory and you need to be send by a doctor because the results need to be given to a doctor that can then explain it too you.

Maybe call Panorama hospital and check if they have a laboratory

Good Luck

Dr E McIntosh

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sipho | 2006/10/25

Thanks for the replies, I will contact the Pathology laboratory.

Reply to Sipho
Posted by: Sir Sex-A-Lot | 2006/10/25

yes you can, phone the main desk they will be able to redirect you to the right person there to make an appointment, they have many doctors that work private from the panorama

Reply to Sir Sex-A-Lot

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.