Question
Posted by: kerry | 2007/05/18

sperm

This might be a very dumb question, but I need to ask it. When my boyfrind and I kiss, he gets an erection( which is normal) and sometimes ejaculates prematurely in his pants. I'm 17, he's 19. How long is the sperm alive in his pants? If we touch, and some of his 'wetness' comes in contact with my pants/underwear, can I still get pregnant? I'm not sexually active and neither is he. What I actually want to know is if sperm can get through thin material?
thanks

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Kerry,

No, you will not get pregnant from this. Penetrative sex is the only way to fall pregnant and you should always use a condom to prevent unwanted pregancy.

1
Posted by: Jaq | 2007/05/18

Kerry, i see you guys also do "broeknaai" I think it is the safest!! And its still fun.

Reply to Jaq