Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/11/12

Sperm

since sperm can survive in a warm environment after a guy ejaculated inside me could i place ice on my stomach to until it go numb to kill the sperm?

Definitely not! Ice is not a form of birth control — no matter where you put it or for how long it is used.

Women who have vaginal intercourse need to make choices about birth control in advance. If they have unprotected intercourse, they may want to use emergency contraception, which can reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy if started within 120 hours of unprotected intercourse. To find out more about emergency contraception, call SA Sexual HEalth Association on 0860 100 262

1
Posted by: Mom | 2004/11/12

I believe that there is now a pill on the market that you can drink 72 hours after having intercourse. It is a form of contraceptive, but works faster and more ifficient. See your doctor, I am sure he/she will be able to give you more information on this.

Reply to Mom