Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/07

Spelling

Hello dear Expert how are you? I see you keeping all your answers up to date so well done, but I have a complaint for Health24 because they can't spell and what kind of example are they giving us? If you can't arrnge a list of words in alphabetical order then its wrong, right? So now look at the order of the different forums on the left side of this page, its completely wrong and if this was at my school I'd fail the test. So my question is, is there also someone stupid working there? You help evferyone here so can you please help them there in the office? It really irritates me that adults go on about spelling all the time like its a big thing then they mess up themselves and no-one says anything to them and they can't get punished. Sorry that Im moaning but its a very bad day.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hello Brad,

nice to see you are keeping an eye on things - and it does seem that the experts front page is in a bit of a mess, but you know in my experience adults are just as likely to make mistakes, and sometimes major stuff-ups and in relation to teenagers they are sometimes a whole lot worse quite frankly!!

I will watch with interest to see what happens, maybe you can shake them up a bit!

Hope your day improved,

bet witches (sorry couldnt resist!)

TE

5
Posted by: Brad (the REAL one) | 2007/03/09

Anon what do you mean? You sound quite mean yourself, at least I have a real name, not Anon, so who cares what school I go to anyway? And where's Tarzan, why's he so quiet here? Up to no good I bet.

Reply to Brad (the REAL one)

Why am I getting the sense that all Brad's are a bit dull, whether they spell their names forwards or backwards? And what's with this backwards spelling anyway? Are either of you two in a special school?

Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/08

Thanks Expert, it sounds so nice when I read your response I bet you also have a nice voice. Cv, you mean a bakkie? Why must I have a bakkie? Where must I go? But I don't have a lisence anyway, but please answer. And Darb how old are YOU? Why do you spell your name backwards? I think you are really Nazrat, right? You thought I was stupid but see I CAUGHT YOU OUT. HA HA

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Darb | 2007/03/08

Brad, how old are you?

Reply to Darb
Posted by: cv | 2007/03/08

Boet you realy need a Bantam so you can drive away.

Reply to cv