Posted by: Didi | 2008/06/24

Specialist in Endometriosis Gauteng???

Can you please help me with names of specialists or experts in Endometriosis vs Fertility?

Dear Didi
Most fertility specialists are also highly familiar with endometriosis and therefore should be capable of managing such conditions. However an endometriosis society does exists and they can be contacted via the Parklane clinic in Johannesburg.

Posted by: Zothile | 2016/07/26

Am @ 30 years old , have been suffering from endometriosis since I was a teen, I have had two operation but I still suffering from the excruciating pains .I cannot understand my body any longer.l am always tired.tired . Please assist me which doctor can help me on this condition.

Reply to Zothile
Posted by: Findo | 2008/07/17

How much is the cost for endometriosis treatment - surgey

Reply to Findo
Posted by: Ollie | 2008/06/30

Dr. Hogewind at the Kloof - 0123475211

Reply to Ollie
Posted by: Jvdw | 2008/06/24

As a stage 4 endo sufferer I recommend Dr Volschenk at Vitalab! He excised my endo 2 weeks ago and I feel as good as new!! I've been suffering since I was 16 and have been having laps for laser ablation every 18 months since!! Dr V's excision is good for up to 6 years cause he cuts it out completely! Have never felt soo pain free, we even had sex last week and it was heaven, no feeling like I'm about to die!!!

Reply to Jvdw
Posted by: endo-girl | 2008/06/24

Hello Didi,

you can go to

The Endometriosis Institute of Southern Africa, its in Joburg, based at the Park Lane Clinic in Parktown,

Corner Junction Ave and Parklane, Parktown,
Tel: +27 (0) 11 480 4000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 643 214

Reply to endo-girl
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/24

The doctors at Vitalab FC will be able to help. 011 911 4700

Reply to Dee GTC