Posted by: Bev | 2007/07/18


Cjould anyone please recommend a good hearing specialist for someone who has hearing aids, but don't appear to help?

Johannesburg area

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHearing Loss

Dear Bev

Please email me at gerhard(at)

I gladly supply you with the information.

Kind Regards

Gerhard van der Merwe

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Martin | 2007/10/04

Contact Bio-Energetic Wellness Centre. Good results with Tinnitus and other related hearing problems

Reply to Martin
Posted by: noisy | 2007/09/12

1. Pls explain to me, the kind of sickness that I have. My ear has lot of noise, septic liquid was drained in June but is like a bit is still there, making noise. I can't hear properly now.

2. pls refer me to a good specilist for this probl, in June I used a specialist at Clinton Hospital,Alberton. Can I get another one arround that area.

Reply to noisy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.