Question
Posted by: Bev | 2007/07/18

specialist

Cjould anyone please recommend a good hearing specialist for someone who has hearing aids, but don't appear to help?

Johannesburg area

Expert ImageHearing Loss

Dear Bev

Please email me at gerhard(at)kingdomnuts.co.za.

I gladly supply you with the information.

Kind Regards

Gerhard van der Merwe

2
Posted by: Martin | 2007/10/04

Contact Bio-Energetic Wellness Centre. Good results with Tinnitus and other related hearing problems

Reply to Martin
Posted by: noisy | 2007/09/12

1. Pls explain to me, the kind of sickness that I have. My ear has lot of noise, septic liquid was drained in June but is like a bit is still there, making noise. I can't hear properly now.

2. pls refer me to a good specilist for this probl, in June I used a specialist at Clinton Hospital,Alberton. Can I get another one arround that area.

Reply to noisy