Question
Posted by: Mel | 2005/12/05

Special K

hi there.,
I was just wondering if anyone has try the Special K diet and if so does it work? i need to drop a few kgs by the end of january and would rather do something like that that sounds more healthy than a soup diet or something equally disguisting! please let me know.thanks!!

Dear Mel
I trust that the other Readers will reply and give you some input. From what I can gather the Special K diet is pleasant and relatively well balanced, so you should be able to lose those kgs. Remember that if you combine a diet with daily exercise you will improve your chances of losing weight.