Question
Posted by: SPECIAL DAD | 2004/11/04

SPECIAL DAD REPLY

DEAR CYBERDOC
MY DAD PASSED AWAY 18.10.2004..YOU WERE RIGHT IN THAT HE HAD A BLOOD CLOTTING PROBLEM..AFTER AN EMERGENCY BRAIN OPERATIONS TOA RELIEVE BLOOD CLOT THEY COULD NOT CONTROL HIS BLEEDING THE BLOOD PLATELETS WERE 20..HE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LEUKEMIA ..IN 6 MONTHS HIS PLATELETS DROPPED FROM 200 TO 20
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE YOU GAVE
MARLITA

Marlita, I’m sorry to hear about your dad. Hope you and your family are OK. I doubt that anybody would have been able to do anything for him even if the diagnosis had been made earlier. Unfortunately these things happen...