Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2007/12/21

Spasms&diahorrea - chloropect not workin

I ate a piece of quiche 4 days ago - I think it was a bit 'off'. For two days I suffered from stomach spasms. I tried Spasmol and this didn't work. Then I tried Chloropect on the 3rd day because I had started having diahorrea. This has not helped for the pain or the diahoreah. I'm needing the toilet about an hour every time I eat something. And I'm basically sipping energade to keep up my strength and hydrate my body.

I don't know what to do anymore - I desperately need something for the pain & diahorreah.

Could this be spastic colon? Could it be a stomach bug from the quiche that was off?

Dear Sandy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is very important to stay hydrated and to keep your fluid intake above 3 liters per day. I suggest that you take Imodium and Pankreoflat. If this does not work, I suggest that you visit your GP to have a stool MCS done. This will tell you if you have picked up any bugs. It is a culture of your stools.

Try and avoid any spicy food etc. and keep to meat and patatoes.

Kind regards