Question
Posted by: johannes II | 2004/10/13

SPASMS IN BUTT

I AM 54. FOR 11 MONTHS I GOT SPASMS IN MY LOWER BUTT THERE WHERE MY LEG STARTS . I WALK BENT FORWARD LIKE A OLD PERSON AND CAN'T GET UPSTRAIGHT
I SOMETIMES DO EXERCISE FOR LOWER BACKACHES AND ALSO DISCOVERED A SLIGHTLY WORN R/HIP. WHENEVER I CAN GET UPSTRAIGHT [WITH PAIN] I GOT TO GO SLOW
MY WORK IS OF SUCH NATURE THAT I SIT ALL DAY
I DRINK 3 X 50mg VOLTARINS A DAY
HAS BEER DRINKING/SMOKING [POISONS] GOT TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS . WHAT CAN I DO ? EXERCISE HAMSTRING ?? PLEASE HELP I'M FALLING TO PEACES

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You do have a problem, indicative of some nerve root pressure in your lower back. The degenerative hip may influence this - and you may eventually require a hip replacement. In the interim however, I would suggest a visit to a chiropractor for further evaluation and/or treatment. If he/she is unable to help, you will be referred to an appropriate specialist.