Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2004/01/21

Spasms

I've been having spasms since 2000, It use to happen once in a while but now it happens everyday especially on my bums. What could be the cause and is there any treatment because this condition is annoying

Sarah, is it muscle spasms you’re referring to? It might be due to an electrolyte (magnesium, potassium, sodium, etc) disturbance, but I can’t say for sure without examining you and doing some tests first. You can try taking an electrolyte supplement, but if it doesn’t clear up, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.