Posted by: Mina | 2008/05/23

Spasm, stiffness, pain

Doc as mentiones on title I have suffered for 6 years from stiffeness / no flexibility, pain and spasms on my back. I stared last week with a physiotherapist but someone adviced mt to see a chiro doc immediately. The physoi is still busy with me for the now. Should I go to the chiro as well or it is unnecessary for now? Over this periode I also suffered from Erectile Dysfunction,bad breathing habbit, obesity, bad shape and I look realy old than what I am. What can I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageChiroDoc

Continue with your physiotherapy for now - but do consult a chiropractor after you have completed your current course of physiotherapy.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ray | 2008/07/08

Mina - I suffer from a similar situation but I also get tingles down my arms and legs. I tried a Chiro, physio and biokinetics guys and, although all helped, the biokineticist was the most effective - he traced it all to sitting at the computer for long periods due to my job - this shortens the hamstrings and the only solution is to do a set of stretching exercises every day. This sorted me out completely and, when I have a relapse, I just increase the stretching regime.
Good luck

Reply to Ray

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.