Question
Posted by: Mina | 2008/05/23

Spasm, stiffness, pain

Doc as mentiones on title I have suffered for 6 years from stiffeness / no flexibility, pain and spasms on my back. I stared last week with a physiotherapist but someone adviced mt to see a chiro doc immediately. The physoi is still busy with me for the now. Should I go to the chiro as well or it is unnecessary for now? Over this periode I also suffered from Erectile Dysfunction,bad breathing habbit, obesity, bad shape and I look realy old than what I am. What can I do?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Continue with your physiotherapy for now - but do consult a chiropractor after you have completed your current course of physiotherapy.

1
Posted by: Ray | 2008/07/08

Mina - I suffer from a similar situation but I also get tingles down my arms and legs. I tried a Chiro, physio and biokinetics guys and, although all helped, the biokineticist was the most effective - he traced it all to sitting at the computer for long periods due to my job - this shortens the hamstrings and the only solution is to do a set of stretching exercises every day. This sorted me out completely and, when I have a relapse, I just increase the stretching regime.

Reply to Ray