Question
Posted by: wilted flower | 2007/07/24

spakr not there

I have been seeing my bf for 6 months now. We get along really well and he is great - on paper! However, I never want to have sex with him. It is causing a major problem between us. I really like him, but wonder if the spark is there. Can this 'spark' grow between 2 people over time? I dont want to break up with him, because we are really compatible and we are 90% there, except for this 1 issue. Any suggestions?

lwets see what others have to say here, and I hope your flower will not be wilted for long ! Aprks can grow over time -- people in cultures where arriages are arranged, may meet their future spouse on the day of the wedding, and many manage to have long and happy mariages, which seems surprising to those of us who believe in free choice of partners ! Have you thought of getting together with a relationship counsellor for a few sessions to explore this relationship in a bit more detail, for the sake of both of you ?

2
Posted by: talk to him | 2007/07/25

there a saying that goes 95% sex makes a relationship and 5 % is all the rest doesn't really necessary mean it's all about sex but it plays a very major role in a realtionship cos intimacy makes your relationship even much stonger so if you don not do it what do you expect for him to start looking else where for it,,, my qustion is have you done it with him in the 6 months you are with him and if so how was it? what is it that you didn't like if there was something that put you off tell him and let him know how you like having sex, positions etc. talk to your man... nothing beats communication

Reply to talk to him
Posted by: Maria | 2007/07/24

Have you had this problem in previous relationships? Could it perhaps be caused by some medication that you are taking, or are you depressed or stressed?

Reply to Maria