Question
Posted by: Koeks | 2004/12/01

Space - re previous posting:

Thank You all.

I gave the man "space" as you said. I just sent him get well sms's. Gave him the name of good flu meds and he got it at the pharmacy. When he phoned me one nite late I said let's not chat long you are sick you need rest. I'm did not push for a next date.

And this morning when I woke up I got a sms where the entire screen was full of kisses and he phoned later to say he's feeling so much better and a little bit of space every now and then is good but not to much.

So I just want to thank you. I have found that relaxing and sitting back DID work where usually I'd get paranoid and clingy.

Thanking you so much for the good advise although at the time I thought you were being a bit nasty.

Well done Koeks ! Its interesting that its often when our advice seems nasty ( i.e. isn't exactly what the person is wanting to hear ) that it works best ! So, trying less hard can sometimes win more.

2
Posted by: HS | 2004/12/01

Congratulations SWEET PEA, HONEY BUNCH, DARLING CUTIE, GORGEOUS, Koeks.

I hope it goes well, and even better from here on in! Enjoy it to the full!!

Reply to HS
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/01

See this forum does help! Glad to hear that every thing worked out for you ;-)

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS