Question
Posted by: SP | 2003/12/04

SP - Small Penis

I would like to know. In America there are supporting groups for small penis men are there any in South Africa?

Why not start your own, if you can't find a local one? What would be your enter and exit criteria? Could women join too, wives and partners of the small penis men? What would you call your group? Maybe you could affiliate to the US group.

12
Posted by: 007 | 2003/12/07

What is small?in terms of length and girth?mine is only 14 cm when erect,and 5 cm wide[ie 15.7cm in girth]would I be eligable to join?

Reply to 007
Posted by: Kev | 2003/12/06

Why dont you small p's get together and have a group wank

Reply to Kev
Posted by: Shaun | 2003/12/06

I have begun restoring my foreskin too. IT IS AMAZING. My penis has grown significantly, my sensitivity has gone off the charts and I feel so much better as a whole. I recommend it to every circumcised man. I now know what I've been missing my whole life

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: D | 2003/12/06

Many men who have undergone the foreksin restoration process have had the side-effect of having their penis increase in sized in length and girth. Mine become an inche bigger. Circumcision removes 50-80% of penile skin forcing the penis to sometimes retract into the body and contributing to smaller size. See norm-sa who do a search for foreskin restoration.

Reply to D
Posted by: JOHN | 2003/12/05

I AM SMALL BUT I KNOW SEIZE DOES NOT MATTER.DON'T YOU WOMEN LIKE BIG PENISES?

Reply to JOHN
Posted by: small p | 2003/12/05

Hi Sexologist

I would love to start one but do not know how to go about it. If you could give advice here, yes plase do so...and woman should join here as well, as well as wives and partners

Reply to small p
Posted by: Pella | 2003/12/04

Hey you two who need each others contact numbers.
Please be careful please, something is smelly!!!
I wont like another guy to see my penis. Its a yoke this!!

Reply to Pella
Posted by: Therod | 2003/12/04

How small is small. Mine is average I think. It is about 16-17cm when erect. When soft it all depends on the weather hehe

Reply to Therod
Posted by: small p | 2003/12/04

Hi sp

I do not know hey and I understand your concern...can we not met somewhere maybe...let me know...where are you

Reply to small p
Posted by: tess | 2003/12/04

My boyfriend always thought his penis was "small". Thing is it may look like that when its soft, but when its hard and inside me it works great, and we have great sex. I would be happy to correspond with you if you think that would help at tess@thepub.co.za

Reply to tess
Posted by: SP | 2003/12/04

Hi Small p
Well, it realy seems as if there is no supporting group in SA. Someone must start somewhere. How do I go about to give you my contact number, 'cause I do not want it to go on the net.

Reply to SP
Posted by: small p | 2003/12/04

Hi sp

I am in the same class. If it is ok with you let me contact you so that we can start something like this

Reply to small p