Question
Posted by: liah | 2004/11/10

South Africa doctors who uses traditional medicines to make tablets

pharmacist allow me to observe that traditional medicines have been shun away by most Africans.In 2002 i had made a deal with one medical doctor who worked at the university of Zimbabwe so that we could use traditional medicines to make tablets for use to people suffering from cancer and other diseases. Unfortunately the doctor fled to South Africa with the medicines. Right now i am looking for a medical doctor who is very trustworthy so that we can produce tablets to treat people.
my name and home address is:
Liah Kafesu nee Maenzanise
74 Chingwezi street
new mabvuku harare
Zimbabwe
phone (+263-04) 460009

Expert ImagePharmacist

.

1
Posted by: mlu | 2004/11/15

to know how much time and money to be spent to formulate a drug

Reply to mlu