Question
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/01

Sour foods <br>Sour food cravings

I am craving sour things,like lemons and china fruit
is it safe to indulge in these things or will it pose a problem to my baby ? I am Now 9 weeks ??

Cravings are common in pregnancy. These foods will not affect your baby.

2
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/01

I've also been told that hot food are bad for your baby apparently the baby will be crying non stop hehehe who will wnat that hey? But when the cravings spoke you got no chice but to go right into Nando's store and buy hot chicken jus like I did on Friday. I enjoyed it even tho afterwards I started to think of a crying non stop baby.

No I'm no longer worried bcoz of Gynae's reply

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: Blondie | 2004/11/01

Don't worry, I'm going on 27 weeks and I still eat lots of lemons and sometimes vinegar with salt, and so far my baby's healthy. My pre-natal midwive says anything in moderation is OK except alcohol & cigarettes.

Take care
Blondie

Reply to Blondie