Question
Posted by: charlene | 2003/02/11

SORT OF PINS AND NEEDLES ON LEFT SIDE FACE

I HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS PINS AND NEEDLES OR MAYBE MORE NUMBNESS AROUND

MY LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE, THAT I HAVE TO SORT OF TOUCH MY FACE FEELING.. AND ALSO IN MY

LEFT FINGER AND OCCASIONALLY IN MY LEFT TOE...

COULD THIS BE BAD CIRCULATION, I HAVE BEEN TO A GP BUT HE THINKS IT IS NERVES,

I WORRY THAT IT COULD BE SOMETHING ELSE.

Charlene, it’s difficult to make a diagnosis, as your symptoms are fairly widespread and non-specific. The face symptoms sound like they might be due to a trapped nerve, but that won’t explain the symptoms in the toe. I still think it won’t be a bad idea to have x-rays of your neck taken, but I suppose the best would be to see a neurologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.