Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/20

Sorry to hear cybershrink!

Sorry about your mom _ you both are in my thoughts and prayers! My God help you when you dont feel strong enough! *super big comfort hug*

Thanks so much, K. I think if I'd done the usual man thing and had others do all the caring all these years, as she grew increasingly dependent, it would be less troubling. Having worked with her day and night for over 3 years, it feels very weird to be in a quiet home without that specific set of tasks to attend to. If she can get well enough to return, it's actually be a delight to resume those chores !