Question
Posted by: Kerry | 2005/07/05

Sorry, maybe in your next life

Well well CS, guess who i got a call from at lunch time. My ex-lover (you know the one i broke it off with a few weeks back) he's hoping we can continue from where we left off a few weeks back (you know what i mean) and how in love he is with me and he cannot stop thinking about me and there's still so much him and I haven't done together yet, like go flying, etc. and i mustn't listen to what people tell me about him wanting his bread buttered on both sides 'cos its not like that, and so on and so forth. And as tempted as I was (the usual emotional stuff) I told him NO CAN DO BRU. I can't believe I did it. Anyhow, I thought I would share that with you seen as though I've been having a hard time since the split.

Well, congratulations for standing up to your earlier decision ! You have been empowered, and have recognized how much you are worth, and that you deserve more than he has been able to give you.

7
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/05

Kerry = Proud of you girl. If you don't stop him dead in his tracks who will.

Reply to SR
Posted by: Kerry | 2005/07/05

? - you're not Ama are you? And you haven't gone back to him - have you?

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/05

Well done girl!

The first few times he phones are going to be difficult, but you have to stick to your guns.

Keep it up, you are a much better person for ending the affair, just remember why you ended it in the first place when he phones and you will get through it.

Take care,

Reply to CJ
Posted by: ? | 2005/07/05

Kerry, I wish I was more like you. You have a backbone. Well done!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Kerry | 2005/07/05

Lola, I swear when I heard his voice on the other end of the line, my heart skipped a beat, I was so happy and then I told myself to cool it, keep calm and remember why I broke it off with him in the first place. I mean some people on this site called me common and slutty (that was such an insult to me as Im just not like that at all). Well anyway I deserve someone who can give me his all and so I told him very calmly that I haven't changed my mind. Wow, I feel sad but glad and above all I feel like Im somebody.

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Lola | 2005/07/05

Well Done Kerry!!!!!!

Proud of you girl! Hahahaha, i can't believe you told him the butter thing! Good For You!

I hope it becomes easier for you now, keep your head up and be strong, and content in the knowledge that you are doing the right thing!

Reply to Lola
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/05

Kerry = Refreshing huh?

Reply to SR