Question
Posted by: Surfer | 2004/11/18

Sorry for lying to haan and the others, i made a mistake

Someone on the forum worked out who I am and I did have a once off with a guy, but since that i am straight, thats what makes me go mad, but i sould just ignore it all. Sorry for leading haan on to, i think i know you too, we met in pta after a game of rugby. I lied about having a model girlfriend too. I have to go now, just sorry

EMc

10
Posted by: surfer | 2004/11/19

very funny trying to pretend its me.all i can say its a swimwear model.

Reply to surfer
Posted by: Surfer | 2004/11/19

No, dude, its Calvin Bosworth, he is nblond and gorgous

Reply to Surfer
Posted by: Demon | 2004/11/19

Magen Mckenzi????

Reply to Demon
Posted by: surfer | 2004/11/19

i did not post that message just to let u all know,amd i havent played rugby wtih that oak and i do have a model girlfriend.u would just like to know who she is.

Reply to surfer
Posted by: just leave it now okes | 2004/11/18

Surfer and co, leave it now, we dont believe a word you have said, so loss boetie

Reply to just leave it now okes
Posted by: haan | 2004/11/18

sorry for been honest boet, you wrote kak in their 2 check it what you said, maybe its all you??

Reply to haan
Posted by: Jube Jube | 2004/11/18

What ever, everyone can see what rubbish you are talking!

Reply to Jube Jube
Posted by: Haan | 2004/11/18

No ways, b/chick is a girl, I is a guy in love with surver

Reply to Haan
Posted by: Jube Jube | 2004/11/18

This is absolutly ridiculous! Haan/Surfer/Chick/B you are all the same person aren't you?

Reply to Jube Jube
Posted by: HAAN | 2004/11/18

Its Ok my little fie-fie, dont worry I loved you lots and still does want to try. You have my blessing and gevoelings

Reply to HAAN