Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/28

Sorry for asking, but I need to

I'll probably get a lot of Sh*t from others for asking, but anyone heard from Dying Goat lately?

U out there DG??

LS

Have no fear for asking, and I share the mild concern about some of the other regular favourites we haven't heard much from lately. I suppose part of the problem is that we grow to like many of the characters who turn up here, and look forward to hearing from them, but we really have no right to expect them to meet our needs when perhaps they have other more urgent things to do in their lives. But it's natural that we feel a bit of concern when there's a silence that wasn't expected, and to hope that they're all well.

9
Posted by: sonofthwolf | 2004/11/02

this is not agod dammed chat room people get a room idiots

Reply to sonofthwolf
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/28

Eina!! arme vlakvarke of is dit nou aardvark of aardklop ag wat de hel...BB geniet jou naweek op die Bike. Maak net seker een van daai varke spring nie weer voor jou in nie. Wens ek en my man kon weer op 'n rally gaan. Die goeie ou dae...makes you think ne. So vry soos die voëls in die lug

LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

i'm here ...and i feel a manic expisode comming on ...but hey ..i'm going to have fun this weekend ..will worry about the crach that is sure to follow sometime ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Hey guys, good question you bring up here. Although fairly new, I have learnt to respect some of the real regulars on this forum but lately they seem to be quiet??? I do really hope they are well too, & that at least someone conveys this posting to them that they are being missed...

Hope to hear from them soon,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Samantha | 2004/10/28

Sometimes it is good to take a break.
I on the other hand read most of the posting and sometimes find good advise without the need of actually posting a question. I have come to know most of you. And believe me I sometimes also wonder where everyone has gone to.

And just to let you all know, chances of me not moving to the small dorpie is 100%. Shrink told me that I'm not ready to be on my own. He will write a letter to my boss asap.

Thank you all for the sound advise. Have a GREAT day.

God bless

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/28

Also wondering. Quite a few missing in action. Hope things going well though.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/28

Chelle, nee wat ek het al 'n paar keer gesien dat daar soms mense is wat die dam onder die eend uit kan ruk aangesien daar soms vrae gevra word wat nou nie eintlik emosionele ondersteuning nodig het nie. Jy weet hoe word die "regulars" beskuldig dat hul CS se tyd steel :-)

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

and Dorrie... I mean Tori?

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/28

I've been wondering about as well Lonestar. I don't know why you should get sh*t from others for asking about her - did I miss something?
I have also been wondering where Mike disappeared to. I have just never heard from him again.
I hope it means things are going well for them.

Reply to Chelle