Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/06/05

Sorry

Hey guys,

Just wanna apologise to all for my over reaction this morning / afternoon...

After a heavy session with my therapist... a few crap outs from buddies i was told that i must stop being a coward... so i am back and apologise for any overreaction and hurt feelings...

Nity guys

CB XXX

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Chameleon_Boy,

I have deleted the offensive post by Bollocks (?) and am glad you've decided to stay.

2
Posted by: Steve | 2007/06/06

Mooi so... Ek praat nie weer nie... Bly jy is terug! :-)

Reply to Steve
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/06/06

Thats more like it. Many people gay and straight sometimes feel the way you did and do. I am one myself. I really don't know how I do it, but you simply have to hang on. Remember thare are always someone worse off like yourself. Me, I am lonely, I am HIV positive, survived terrible sexual abiuse as a child, I am a rehabilitated alcoholic, my finances are crap, I despise my work, but here I am. Try giving advice to others and help where you can. That worked for me, altough I do not allways know the answers. Come on Chamboy - Bottoms Up.

Reply to LONEWOLF