Question
Posted by: Alana | 2006/07/17

Sorry

Hi there, i am sorry i used Alana's name!

Please leave me, im not the councillor, i am the 20 year old anorexic student. i did not know there were another person with that name!

Dear Alana,
Relax. Continue to work hard on mastering your own anorexic problems, and learn to be wise from that experience.

4
Posted by: Connie | 2006/07/17

Hi Alana
The "real" Alana deserves our support, and I hope it goes well for you. The "imposter" (in more ways than one) needs our understanding too, but for different reasons.
Hope you find the help you need.

Reply to Connie
Posted by: Alana | 2006/07/17

Thank you for understanding!

Reply to Alana
Posted by: KK | 2006/07/17

hI Alana

I somehow do not believe that you are not the same person, contrary towhat you think, there are actually some intelligent people on the board who have tracked that the same address on the 'counsellers' post happens to eb that of yours...please do not play doubles with emotional people, you will end up wrecking lives..trust me if registered therapists can sometimes -|- up a sick person even more I bain to think of what you may do to these people whilst luring them into your game...

Either way I suggest you get help quickly before you start ruining lives other than your own..please dont drag people down with you....

Reply to KK
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/07/17

talk about multiple personality disorder at its best

Reply to SP™