Question
Posted by: No-No | 2004/09/27

Sorry....

I'm so sorry that i'm such a big a***hole, its just that i dont have any friends, and i'm so desperately looking for a bit of attention and someone special, like you guys, to notice me... Please forgive me for being such an idiot. I really am nothing but an oxygen thief

No-No, we won't ask for any of the oxygen to be returned ( nor any of the band-width ) ! We'd prefer it if you sought attention, here as elsewhere, by more constructive messgaes and queries. So cheer up, and lets aim at being more positive.

21
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/27

I wasn't referring to this posting Sassy, I was referring to the other on Relationships.
But yeah, I'm a softy, so I can understand your disappointment here.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Sassy | 2004/09/27

Shaun,

I am very dissappointed.

Reply to Sassy
Posted by: X | 2004/09/27

are you sure!

Reply to X
Posted by: lulu | 2004/09/27

X, you've made a mistake...
ZA-ZA
BC-BC

Idiot...

Reply to lulu
Posted by: X | 2004/09/27

NO-NO
PQ-PQ
RS-RS
TU-TU
VW- VW
XY-XY
ZA-ZA
BB-BB

Reply to X
Posted by: lulu | 2004/09/27

Ek het ook so zazzo gevoel gekry oor No-No, CP MOM. Definitief 'n man en 'n 'regular' ook.
Shame, ek voel jammer vir sulke mense. Soveel haat en nyd, maar te skaam om dit onder sy eie naam te doen.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/27

Chelle - that's why I liked when I could still be Akkedissie I could be rude and NOBODY would know....... hee hee

Jayna : NO-NO ... VAL ? KOEKIE ? ZAZZO ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: jayna | 2004/09/27

No no = Playa1

Reply to jayna
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/27

Nobody can give perfect advice ever - One thing I love about CP Mom is her directness, but she always emits an aspect of caring.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: No-No | 2004/09/27

Ask CP MOM,She's always giving advice about relationships and can't even look after her own.Always negative towards men - Y?Can't she just back of and keep her negative feed back to her self and some people on this site wound get upset with her.

Reply to No-No
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/27

It seems that No-no is getting the attention that he/she wants...
with such an attitude... it's no wonder you don't have friends!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Q | 2004/09/27

If you say so, but tommorrow it will go better with us and you will stay an idiot with an attetude problem and an ugly hart!!!!! Shame must be difficalt, what whent wrong in you life to be so degrading to other people you dont even know??? Do you have low selfesteam because it happend to you??? We are here to help not to juge come on lets hear it???

Reply to Q
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/27

When a person reads a message filled with obvious contempt and hatred, it's best to ignore it. These people get their kicks from causing pain and from the reaction. Best to ignore them totally. Fortunately there are very few of these kinds amongst us. They don't fit in and never will. Eventually they will leave.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: No-No | 2004/09/27

I don't care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You all deserve everything.

Reply to No-No
Posted by: Q | 2004/09/27

Hi all,

It is with great consern that I read the comments that NO-NO has made!!! I would like to say the following to This person, if you have friends it will not be for long and that includes your job because negativety and bad attetude will follow you around!!! The second thing is if these thing you have wished to other people happens to you its because its come back to you and like any bad wish it like a bumarang it will com back!!! To cp mom dont listen to this stupid person he is ignorant and 5 years old and he has descovered a new toy he will go away as all the other did, he must have come over from the sexoligest site and is complaining about a small winky or if its a girl fustration because she to big for any winky!!!! Please No No if you cant biuld people please revrain from this site or to contrabute this site is for healing not braking!!!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: gemini | 2004/09/27

I will also try to forgive u for say i am cow and that i should f***k of and that i deserve to have AIDS. U really hurt me and felt so cheap.

Reply to gemini
Posted by: Mona | 2004/09/27

No-no, you obviously have a split personality... more problems than what you thought! Now be a good, decent person and admit defeat! We all love you! If you are trying to pee us off, its not working, your posts actually make me laugh, reminds me that there are people out there thats more whacked than me!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: No-No | 2004/09/27

This is the real No-No and I'm not sorry for anything.

Do you reallt think I will say this about myself?
I don't think so!

Reply to No-No
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/27

Yes your words truly hurt me this morning and made me cry again - as if i need more pain right now.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Tori | 2004/09/27

Hi No No

I don't know what you did wrong, but i'm sure everybody will forgive you for whatever you did.

I forgive you for whatever you did.

Reply to Tori
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/27

No you're not!!! Oxygen thief is actually my name, or as they say in afrikaans, Suurstof Rower. My nick is Oxy...hehehe.
You have friends here No-no, I'm sure the rest of the regulars will agree with me on this.

Have a lovely day, knowing you're never alone,
Shaun

PS: Thanx for apology.

Reply to Shaun