Question
Posted by: joyous | 2007/05/22

sores sores sores ????

please help my 7 year old has sores on her head all over please assist your help will be appreciated thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

get betadine medicated shampoo from your pharmacy

1
Posted by: trip x | 2007/06/03

i got an STI that i noticed within twodays.well my foreskin is gone.i developed sort of a lump or split that is soft on the head of my penis but looks that it is carrying something liqiuid.i went to a nurse at college on the third day and was given cyclidone which i finished.i went again because there was no change to the lump and was given 4 white pills and doxycyclidone.i havent seen amy change.whenever i get erections its painful i cant stand it.during the night i cant sleep.iyts painful.i dont know what to do,though i have not yet finshed the second dose of doxycyclidone.pliz assist

Reply to trip x