Question
Posted by: kunzee | 2007/03/14

sores on the dick

doc,i have had some sores on my private part for long,its red in colour,stays at the tip of my organ,not painful but i dont like it,pls prescribe a drug for me

Dear Kunzee
Go to your nearest STD clinic - they must look what it is before one can decide which medicine will work.

3
Posted by: Helen | 2007/03/14

Unfortunately you have yourself a rather bad reputation so nobody will ever take you seriously, that is the problem with your sort of person, no body is interested in you so you need to come here for attention, I geuss you are a socially unnaceptable person, and I do feel sorry for you. Try be a nicer and better person and you will see the positive attention you get will be far better than the above people. Rather be someone known for his goodness etc than just another piece of unwanted trash that this country definately does not need right now thank you very much !! The streets are flooded with filth like you ! Go away or change !

Reply to Helen
Posted by: Karin | 2007/03/14

I have a solution for you kunzee - CUT THE DISEASED THING OFF !!! And WALLAH no more of your sicko problems !!!

Reply to Karin
Posted by: Concerned Reader. | 2007/03/14

Are you enjoying this?! Doc has better things to do than HAVING to attend to your vile, sh!tbrained posts! Do you get off on this? Please start acting your age (which is prob 10!) and go play with your little chums on the railroad tracks you sad, stupid a**hole! Christ! You've been posting genital related CRAP for weeks now. Stop it now God damn you!

Reply to Concerned Reader.